Every natural person whose personal data we process has, in principle (i.e. depending on the respective preconditions), the following rights vis-à-vis us:
- Should you have questions regarding our processing of your personal data, we would be pleased to provide you at any time and at no charge with information on the data stored about you.
- You have a right to the correction of incorrect data as well as completion of incomplete data.
- You have a right to the blocking/limitation of the processing or to deletion of personal data concerning you which is no longer required or stored on grounds of legal obligations.
- You have a right to the transfer of the data in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, insofar as you have provided us with the data on grounds of a consent or contract between us and you.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Insofar as you have consented to a data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future, i.e. the legality of the data processing remains unaffected until the date of the revocation. After a revocation of consent, you may no longer be able to use our services.
Please address your concerns in writing or by email to the contact details provided on the contact page. We reserve the right to check your identity to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to unauthorised persons.